General Error
-
Nik_SpeakerToCats
- Posts: 2382
- Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:56 am
Re: General Error
Just had a couple of GE, cleared by several refreshes.
( Posting at 04:20 BST ? Male plumbing, plus had a 'Fresno' sub-plot idea... )
( Posting at 04:20 BST ? Male plumbing, plus had a 'Fresno' sub-plot idea... )
If you cannot see the wood for the trees, deploy LIDAR.
-
Belushi TD
- Posts: 1880
- Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:20 am
Re: General Error
Yesterday it was bad enough at 8:30 Eastern Daylight time that I was unable to log in at all.
Belushi TD
Belushi TD
Re: General Error
I've been noticing the SQL error pop up with increasing frequency, sometimes when I try accessing the site, sometimes when I try to follow a link to a new page.
No noticeable pattern I can see.
No noticeable pattern I can see.
Re: General Error
I hope this General Error is on the list of flag officers Sec War is firing.General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Operation not permitted [2002]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
-
Nik_SpeakerToCats
- Posts: 2382
- Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:56 am
Re: General Error
Chrome: this time, the Captcha text prompt did not over-lay itself...
If you cannot see the wood for the trees, deploy LIDAR.
-
Nightwatch2
- Posts: 2452
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:50 am
Re: General Error
Admiralably said
The General Error has become a Major irritant deserving of Corporal punishment
Last edited by Nightwatch2 on Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Nik_SpeakerToCats
- Posts: 2382
- Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:56 am
Re: General Error
There's a lot of GEs about today, logging in, posting etc etc.
Got a Captcha, too !!
At least latter is just one (1) tick.
I still remember another site's 'Tick All The Bicycle' boxes: Okay, though I was over-due a couple of cataract ops, IMHO, there were *NO* bicycles visible, not even an abandoned frame...
Happens that was the correct answer, but my SanCheck roll came up snake-eyes...
Got a Captcha, too !!
At least latter is just one (1) tick.
I still remember another site's 'Tick All The Bicycle' boxes: Okay, though I was over-due a couple of cataract ops, IMHO, there were *NO* bicycles visible, not even an abandoned frame...
Happens that was the correct answer, but my SanCheck roll came up snake-eyes...
If you cannot see the wood for the trees, deploy LIDAR.
-
Matt Wiser
- Posts: 1248
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:48 am
- Location: Auberry, CA
Re: General Error
When I was visiting with my iPad, the Captcha would not complete. No problem with such on my laptop.
The difference between diplomacy and war is this: Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to hell so elegantly that they pack for the trip.
War is bringing hell down on that someone.
War is bringing hell down on that someone.