General Error

This is where messages from the Administration are posted and place for questions on how to use the boards
Nik_SpeakerToCats
Posts: 2382
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:56 am

Re: General Error

Post by Nik_SpeakerToCats »

Just had a couple of GE, cleared by several refreshes.

( Posting at 04:20 BST ? Male plumbing, plus had a 'Fresno' sub-plot idea... )
If you cannot see the wood for the trees, deploy LIDAR.
Belushi TD
Posts: 1880
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:20 am

Re: General Error

Post by Belushi TD »

Yesterday it was bad enough at 8:30 Eastern Daylight time that I was unable to log in at all.

Belushi TD
Michael
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:14 pm

Re: General Error

Post by Michael »

I've been noticing the SQL error pop up with increasing frequency, sometimes when I try accessing the site, sometimes when I try to follow a link to a new page.

No noticeable pattern I can see.
User avatar
M.Becker
Posts: 3378
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:13 pm

Re: General Error

Post by M.Becker »

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Operation not permitted [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
I hope this General Error is on the list of flag officers Sec War is firing.
Nik_SpeakerToCats
Posts: 2382
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:56 am

Re: General Error

Post by Nik_SpeakerToCats »

Chrome: this time, the Captcha text prompt did not over-lay itself...
If you cannot see the wood for the trees, deploy LIDAR.
Nightwatch2
Posts: 2452
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:50 am

Re: General Error

Post by Nightwatch2 »

M.Becker wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:40 pm
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Operation not permitted [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
I hope this General Error is on the list of flag officers Sec War is firing.
Admirably said

The General Error has become a Major irritant deserving of Corporal punishment
Nik_SpeakerToCats
Posts: 2382
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:56 am

Re: General Error

Post by Nik_SpeakerToCats »

There's a lot of GEs about today, logging in, posting etc etc.
Got a Captcha, too !!

At least latter is just one (1) tick.
I still remember another site's 'Tick All The Bicycle' boxes: Okay, though I was over-due a couple of cataract ops, IMHO, there were *NO* bicycles visible, not even an abandoned frame...
Happens that was the correct answer, but my SanCheck roll came up snake-eyes...
If you cannot see the wood for the trees, deploy LIDAR.
Post Reply