IU am still alive ha, ha, ha

Slide along a cold one, kick back and relax. Share amusing stories, anything on your mind, unwind amongst friends.
OSCSSW

IU am still alive ha, ha, ha

Post by OSCSSW »

I was asked to check in occasionally just to let you folks I was still alive. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been very busy over the last few months. Shanghai and old Ensign and brass at PVP offered me a consulting job
SHE could not resist. It sucks when your wife consorts with the Enemy to press gang me!

Well I have been working on Due Diligence in the Solid State battery area. based I part of my analysis my old Ensign dropped a considerable amount of fortune into a company called Quantum Scape. They have a patent on a "Solid State battery with a Solid Electrolyte that looks like it is the Major Break through in EV that will make them superior to the Beloved gasoline Engine. I have redirected about a quarter of my own portfolio to QS. That is how much I believe in what I found out about the company. If I'm wrong she will kill me as Shanghai does not like the idea of investing that much in "One Basket".

BK. BK

I just took delivery of a Hyundai Calligraphy edition Palisade. Took up about half my consulting fee :cry: My old
and much beloved Sonato died on me. My next car will the an EV when the solid state Battery is perfected in about five to seven years, if I'm still around. ;)
How can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his God?
MikeKozlowski

Re: IU am still alive ha, ha, ha

Post by MikeKozlowski »

...Good to see you, Sir! :)

Mike
Craiglxviii

Post by Craiglxviii »

Huzzah!
jemhouston

Post by jemhouston »

Senior Chief, when Death comes for you, you will have to be asleep. For Like Teddy Roosevelt. he can't take while awake since he would lose the fight.
Belushi TD

Post by Belushi TD »

Good to hear from you, Sir.

Hope you're still enjoying copious amounts of stogies and single malt!

Belushi TD
Drunknsubmrnr

Post by Drunknsubmrnr »

You actually got rid of that Sonata?

It looked like it was still in pretty good shape.
OSCSSW

Post by OSCSSW »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jemhouston wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:27 pm Senior Chief, when Death comes for you, you will have to be asleep. For Like Teddy Roosevelt. he can't take while awake since he would lose the fight.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his God?
OSCSSW

Post by OSCSSW »

Belushi TD wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:26 pm Good to hear from you, Sir.

Belushi TD
Yes I am but I have cut down on the single Malt. Let us just say when my pants suit off the circulation to my mind section it is nature's way of telling me to loose weight. :x
OSCSSW

Post by OSCSSW »

Drunknsubmrnr wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:47 pm You actually got rid of that Sonata?

It looked like it was still in pretty good shape.
Kevin I was almost in tears; like putting down your favorite mount.
jemhouston

Post by jemhouston »

OSCSSW wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:44 pm

Belushi TD
Yes I am but I have cut down on the single Malt. Let us just say when my pants suit off the circulation to my mind section it is nature's way of telling me to loose weight. :x
Or do what I did, buy bigger pants. :lol:
Belushi TD

Post by Belushi TD »

Belushi TD
Unfortunate state of affairs. Having recently passed my 50th, I was gifted several bottles of single malts of various descriptions. I have been enjoying them copiously.

Belushi TD
OSCSSW

Post by OSCSSW »

Belushi TD wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:20 am

Belushi TD
Unfortunate state of affairs. Having recently passed my 50th, I was gifted several bottles of single malts of various descriptions. I have been enjoying them copiously.

Belushi TD
:D :D