New Members

This is where messages from the Administration are posted and place for questions on how to use the boards
Admin
Site Admin

New Members

Post by Admin »

So then chaps & chapesses, I thought a New Members thread might be handy to welcome all newcomers especially as now we have to process account validations.

Today we welcome Bean (was ByronC on the old board) and Madhon, who is a member on Lordroel’s alt-history forum.
Nathan45

Re: New Members

Post by Nathan45 »

I remember ByronC, and welcome Madhon as a new member. Welcome aboard
kdahm

Post by kdahm »

Yes, welcome aboard, Madhon.

And I would welcome ByronC/Bean back aboard and slide a tall one and a hedgehog down the bar to him, but someone made off with the hedgehog.
Belushi TD

Post by Belushi TD »

kdahm wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:13 pm Yes, welcome aboard, Madhon.

And I would welcome ByronC/Bean back aboard and slide a tall one and a hedgehog down the bar to him, but someone made off with the hedgehog.
The hedgehog made off with itself. Its over in the corner playing pinball behind the skeeball machine.

And welcome (back) Bean/ByronC

Belushi TD
Lordroel

Post by Lordroel »

Has a PM being send to the new members that they are hot to engage, otherwise they might miss that they can engage.
Craiglxviii

Post by Craiglxviii »

Lordroel wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:01 am Has a PM being send to the new members that they are hot to engage, otherwise they might miss that they can engage.
There should be an automatic email but thanks for letting me know!