Re: OOC Thread

Post by jemhouston »

This is new video.

Old one The Wolverines | Red Dawn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCT5Zl50CSE
Lordroel

Post by Lordroel »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:39 pm
I mentioned that and linked to it on the previous incarnation of the board.
Seems this is a new version, only released yesterday, ore so i think.
Matt Wiser

Post by Matt Wiser »

Here's a piece on the movie's 40th Anniversary. And did you know Al Haig (former SACEUR and SecState) was one of the consultants for director John Milius?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/r ... r-AA1oy3sj
The difference between diplomacy and war is this: Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to hell so elegantly that they pack for the trip.
War is bringing hell down on that someone.
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

Okay, so Trump’s radioactive debris, what happens to his 757?
“For a brick, he flew pretty good!” Sgt. Major A.J. Johnson, Halo 2

To err is human; to forgive is not SAC policy.

“This is Raven 2-5. This is my sandbox. You will not drop, acknowledge.” David Flanagan, former Raven FAC
jemhouston

Post by jemhouston »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:34 pm Okay, so Trump’s radioactive debris, what happens to his 757?
It wasn't built until 1991. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Force_One
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

I see…

“This is Raven 2-5. This is my sandbox. You will not drop, acknowledge.” David Flanagan, former Raven FAC
Lordroel

Post by Lordroel »

Question, if we use what we see with Ukraine drone striking targets in Russia, how good are US air defense in this universe if Mexico decides to do the same, we now, ore i think Iran is still Iran in this universe so Mexico might be able to get their hands on drones and even can produce them.
Matt Wiser

Post by Matt Wiser »

Good question. If the Iranians do provide those systems to the Mexicans, on the principle of "My Enemy's Enemy is My Friend", then the Mexicans had best be careful. It's one thing to hit the Security Zone, for those areas have not been formally annexed to the U.S. (yet), but if they try it against Baja, it's a whole different matter. At the very least, in either case, the factory producing those drones in Mexico will be....dismantled via high explosives.
The difference between diplomacy and war is this: Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to hell so elegantly that they pack for the trip.
War is bringing hell down on that someone.
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

Matt Wiser wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:43 am Good question. If the Iranians do provide those systems to the Mexicans, on the principle of "My Enemy's Enemy is My Friend", then the Mexicans had best be careful. It's one thing to hit the Security Zone, for those areas have not been formally annexed to the U.S. (yet), but if they try it against Baja, it's a whole different matter. At the very least, in either case, the factory producing those drones in Mexico will be....dismantled via high explosives.
And we go to Mexico City and put a regime of our choice in place…