Welcome one and all

This is where messages from the Administration are posted and place for questions on how to use the boards
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome one and all

Post by Admin »

Andy L wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:29 am Good to see it back. I stopped visiting the old forum way back in April 2020 when we first went into lockdown and got sent home. All my logins and favourite URLs were on my work PC. After three months I got furloughed, then redundant in 2021. Since then I managed to find a 'holding' page for TBOverse, now Ive found this . . .Brilliant. Unfortunately my account old 'Andy L' account was still attahced to my, now, non-existant work email, so I'm posting under 'Andy L-Returns'.

PS I was shocked to hear of Stuart's passing in December(?) 2020; I honestly thought it would be the end of The Big One. Glad the Admins are keeping it alive and kickimg, and look forward to rereading some of my favourite stories, "High Frontier" and the three-parter of the mine warfare campaign in Australia during WW3, damned if I forget the title, 'East Coast-something-or-other'?

Andy L
I think it’s fixed..! Please check it out.
craigr48

Post by craigr48 »

I couldn't get my old name to work so created this new one. I think my old one before the crash was craigr44. Could I get it back?
Craig
craigr48

Post by craigr48 »

oops my fingers slipped that should have been craigr48
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

craigr48 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:37 pm oops my fingers slipped that should have been craigr48
Should now be fixed.
Andy L

Post by Andy L »

jemhouston wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:18 pm Andy you just provide a truth again, never have anything on a work computer or tied to a work account you can't live without.

I've seen personal tax returns on computer they sent back to the company once they left.
:shock: :shock: :oops: :lol: I know, ordinarily before my last day at work I would have sorted it all out, however I was made redundant whilst on furlough and was supervised by Univeristy security when I went to clear my desk!!
Andy L

Post by Andy L »

Belushi TD wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:55 pm Andy -

Several people have had to, for various reasons, create accounts under different names. The Admins have been able, in most cases, to change the name back to the original, preferred name.

Odds are pretty good that once our Fearless Leader sees your "I'm back, but..." post, something will be done. Of course, reading what I've just read, it sounds like a passive aggressive request for assistance from the admins, so....

Hey, Admins! Can one of you fix Andy's name?

Thanks
Belushi TD
"Passive aggressive?"

Moi?
Andy L

Post by Andy L »

Admin wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:42 pm
Andy L wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:29 am Good to see it back. I stopped visiting the old forum way back in April 2020 when we first went into lockdown and got sent home. All my logins and favourite URLs were on my work PC. After three months I got furloughed, then redundant in 2021. Since then I managed to find a 'holding' page for TBOverse, now Ive found this . . .Brilliant. Unfortunately my account old 'Andy L' account was still attahced to my, now, non-existant work email, so I'm posting under 'Andy L-Returns'.

PS I was shocked to hear of Stuart's passing in December(?) 2020; I honestly thought it would be the end of The Big One. Glad the Admins are keeping it alive and kickimg, and look forward to rereading some of my favourite stories, "High Frontier" and the three-parter of the mine warfare campaign in Australia during WW3, damned if I forget the title, 'East Coast-something-or-other'?

Andy L
I think it’s fixed..! Please check it out.
Tiz indeed, many thanks for this.
Belushi TD

Post by Belushi TD »

Andy L wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:08 am
Belushi TD wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:55 pm Andy -

Several people have had to, for various reasons, create accounts under different names. The Admins have been able, in most cases, to change the name back to the original, preferred name.

Odds are pretty good that once our Fearless Leader sees your "I'm back, but..." post, something will be done. Of course, reading what I've just read, it sounds like a passive aggressive request for assistance from the admins, so....

Hey, Admins! Can one of you fix Andy's name?

Thanks
Belushi TD
"Passive aggressive?"

Moi?
No, no. Me. I was referring to what I had written, not you.

Apologies for the confusion.

Belushi TD