After the Last War: Chapter 3

The long and short stories of 'The Last War' by Jan Niemczyk and others
Lordroel
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:49 am
Contact:

Re: After the Last War: Chapter 3

Post by Lordroel »

James1978 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:56 am
This map shows the US MAJCOMS AORs in @ 2000. Replace Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) with Atlantic Command, and add in US Northern Command for CONUS and probably Canada, and we probably have an accurate picture of US MAJCOM AORs on or about 1 April 2005 in TLWverse.
MAJCOM_AOR_Map2000.jpg
Tried Grok, got this, do not know if it needs any changes:

Image
Last edited by Lordroel on Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bernard Woolley
Posts: 1499
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:06 pm
Location: Earth

Re: After the Last War: Chapter 3

Post by Bernard Woolley »

Lordroel wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:46 amTried Grok, got this, do not know if it needs any changes:

Image
I think it may be! It looks like the image I have uploaded below to me. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Frankly, I had enjoyed the war… and why do people want peace if the war is so much fun?” - Lieutenant General Sir Adrian Carton de Wiart
Lordroel
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:49 am
Contact:

Re: After the Last War: Chapter 3

Post by Lordroel »

Bernard Woolley wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:56 pm
I think it may be! It looks like the image I have uploaded below to me. :D
Sorry, was imgur agian, they realy do not like your British and thier privacy laws, will see if i can post it on my altartive UK aproved hosting site.
Post Reply