Page 1 of 1

A400M cargo drop.....

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2026 8:41 am
by Paul Nuttall

Re: A400M cargo drop.....

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2026 10:42 pm
by Nightwatch2

Re: A400M cargo drop.....

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 6:17 am
by Pdf27
Before and after - it was a quad bike.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2606328199863872

Re: A400M cargo drop.....

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 7:12 am
by Paul Nuttall
Pdf27 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 6:17 am Before and after - it was a quad bike.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2606328199863872
I'll buff out.....

Re: A400M cargo drop.....

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 10:53 am
by Belushi TD
Anyone familiar with air dropping have an idea what went wrong with this one?

Belushi TD

Re: A400M cargo drop.....

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 12:16 pm
by kdahm
Belushi TD wrote: ↑Thu Aug 13, 2026 10:53 am Anyone familiar with air dropping have an idea what went wrong with this one?

Belushi TD
Parachute wasn't attached.

This reminds me of a few years back when three HMMVs dropped in Germany from sabotage.
https://youtu.be/SN6LL-evvfU?si=ZAMbh5Zt2bCx6_4m

Re: A400M cargo drop.....

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 12:42 pm
by gtg947h
kdahm wrote: ↑Thu Aug 13, 2026 12:16 pm
Belushi TD wrote: ↑Thu Aug 13, 2026 10:53 am Anyone familiar with air dropping have an idea what went wrong with this one?

Belushi TD
Parachute wasn't attached.

This reminds me of a few years back when three HMMVs dropped in Germany from sabotage.
https://youtu.be/SN6LL-evvfU?si=ZAMbh5Zt2bCx6_4m
That's the same video I thought of. I know it was sabotage but I still can't help laughing along with the guys filming it.