Page 2 of 2
Re: After the Last War: Chapter 3
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:46 am
by Lordroel
James1978 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:56 am
This map shows the US MAJCOMS AORs in @ 2000. Replace Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) with Atlantic Command, and add in US Northern Command for CONUS and probably Canada, and we probably have an accurate picture of US MAJCOM AORs on or about 1 April 2005 in TLWverse.
MAJCOM_AOR_Map2000.jpg
Tried Grok, got this, do not know if it needs any changes:

Re: After the Last War: Chapter 3
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:56 pm
by Bernard Woolley
Lordroel wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:46 amTried Grok, got this, do not know if it needs any changes:
I think it may be! It looks like the image I have uploaded below to me.

Re: After the Last War: Chapter 3
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:27 pm
by Lordroel
Bernard Woolley wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:56 pm
I think it may be! It looks like the image I have uploaded below to me.
Sorry, was imgur agian, they realy do not like your British and thier privacy laws, will see if i can post it on my altartive UK aproved hosting site.