Russian-language posts

This is where messages from the Administration are posted and place for questions on how to use the boards
Craiglxviii

Russian-language posts

Post by Craiglxviii »

Please report any and all such identified- thank you Belushi. I’ve no idea how PivkoWam managed to get membership, get through the 5-post period then start posting crap in Cyrillic. I did translate it first to make sure it wasn’t a serious native-language piece and it wasn’t!

He has been deleted along with all of his posts.
Sukhoiman

Re: Russian-language posts

Post by Sukhoiman »

Some of the better bots know phpbb "bot detection" like back of their hand these days...well its literally in the coding I suppose.
Belushi TD

Post by Belushi TD »

Craiglxviii wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:10 pm Please report any and all such identified- thank you Belushi. I’ve no idea how PivkoWam managed to get membership, get through the 5-post period then start posting crap in Cyrillic. I did translate it first to make sure it wasn’t a serious native-language piece and it wasn’t!

You're welcome, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who reported it, as I think the last time I reported something like that was about 2012. So kudos to whoever did!

Belushi TD
Craiglxviii

Post by Craiglxviii »

Belushi TD wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:13 am
Craiglxviii wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:10 pm Please report any and all such identified- thank you Belushi. I’ve no idea how PivkoWam managed to get membership, get through the 5-post period then start posting crap in Cyrillic. I did translate it first to make sure it wasn’t a serious native-language piece and it wasn’t!

You're welcome, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who reported it, as I think the last time I reported something like that was about 2012. So kudos to whoever did!

Belushi TD
Ah apols, could’ve sworn it was your name I saw. Never mind! Well done in proxy ;)
Belushi TD

Post by Belushi TD »

No worries. I'm always happy to bask in the reflected glow of someone else's achievements!

Belushi TD
JBG

Post by JBG »

I had a PM to you almost ready when you pounced (I was checking the spelling for cyrillic...). So, I can't take any credit.

Jonathan