The Last War: Chapter 375.

The long and short stories of 'The Last War' by Jan Niemczyk and others
James1978

Re: The Last War: Chapter 375.

Post by James1978 »

Jotun wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:18 pmIn my headcanon, Gazprom-Gerd is going to pamper the Bundeswehr in case of a more or less successful end of the war, and giving them a SOTA STOVL aircraft to replace the damn toy planes would be fitting.
Depending on how hard NATO air bases got hit, I think a lot of air forces will be taking a close look at the F-24B post-war.
Bernard Woolley

Post by Bernard Woolley »

Just want to say, thanks for the kind comments, folks. I'm going to be away from tonight until Moday. So, will be incommunicado till at least Tuesday.
Have a great weekend!
jemhouston

Post by jemhouston »

Have fun and take care.
Bernard Woolley

Post by Bernard Woolley »

Thanks. :)
Simon Darkshade

Post by Simon Darkshade »

Bernard, I remain extremely impressed by your ability to sustain a giant narrative across multiple fronts in a seamless fashion. Every little instalment picks up without missing a beat, and you always manage to show a balance between the technical/gear side of affairs and the personal/political.

Keep up the great work and enjoy.

Simon
Matt Wiser

Post by Matt Wiser »

Bernard Woolley wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:00 pm Just want to say, thanks for the kind comments, folks. I'm going to be away from tonight until Moday. So, will be incommunicado till at least Tuesday.
Have a great weekend!
Have a good time yourself!
The difference between diplomacy and war is this: Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to hell so elegantly that they pack for the trip.
War is bringing hell down on that someone.