Kamala Harris’ Venn Diagram

Slide along a cold one, kick back and relax. Share amusing stories, anything on your mind, unwind amongst friends.
Lordroel

Re: Kamala Harris’ Venn Diagram

Post by Lordroel »

Wait is this now a Pro-Republican forum, not that i support here, nor do i do i back the old man still in the race, just asking.
jemhouston

Post by jemhouston »

Lordroel wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:48 am Wait is this now a Pro-Republican forum, not that i support here, nor do i do i back the old man still in the race, just asking.
If you come with good anti-Trump, I think you should post it.
Lordroel

Post by Lordroel »

jemhouston wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:03 pm
Lordroel wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:48 am Wait is this now a Pro-Republican forum, not that i support here, nor do i do i back the old man still in the race, just asking.
If you come with good anti-Trump, I think you should post it.
Try to remain good friends with Senior Chief, so i let this one go.
Belushi TD

Post by Belushi TD »

To the Admins -

Is there a meme thread? And is such a thing acceptable?

I've always found memes to be either funny or stucking fupid, depending on how well the creator memed. I'd be in favor of a meme thread here, no matter what the topics. I would suggest that the thread be dedicated only to the posting of memes and perhaps no commentary about them....

Belushi TD
kdahm

Post by kdahm »

Belushi TD wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:51 pm To the Admins -

I've always found memes to be either funny or stucking fupid, depending on how well the creator memed. I'd be in favor of a meme thread here, no matter what the topics. I would suggest that the thread be dedicated only to the posting of memes and perhaps no commentary about them....

Belushi TD
Yes, there is. It's currently about halfway down the first page with the name 'Jokes'.

This should have been there.
Craiglxviii

Post by Craiglxviii »

Belushi TD wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:51 pm To the Admins -

Belushi TD
The shade of Stu smiles upon a meme thread.

Being serious, why not? I would agree to the zero commentary, they should stand or fall on their own merits.
Bernard Woolley

Post by Bernard Woolley »

jemhouston wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:03 pm If you come with good anti-Trump, I think you should post it.
Doesn’t he look tired? And old? He’s beginning to slur his words and make verbal slips.

What’s sauce for the goose, eh? ;)
jemhouston

Post by jemhouston »

Bernard Woolley wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:07 pm
jemhouston wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:03 pm If you come with good anti-Trump, I think you should post it.
Doesn’t he look tired? And old? He’s beginning to slur his words and make verbal slips.

What’s sauce for the goose, eh? ;)
I expected funnier :lol:
warshipadmin

Post by warshipadmin »

Kamala's slogan should be "I got rid of one old angry man, let's make it two".
jemhouston

Post by jemhouston »

warshipadmin wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:36 pm Kamala's slogan should be "I got rid of one old angry man, let's make it two".
I like it.
Bernard Woolley

jemhouston wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:24 pm I expected funnier :lol:
It’s a work in progress. A bit like Trump’s mental decline. ;)
jemhouston

Post by jemhouston »

Bernard Woolley wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:33 am
I know how that goes, in my case when I say something is driving me crazy, I have to add, it's a short drive. :oops:
warshipadmin

Post by warshipadmin »

I'm a double hater, expecting to be a triple hater very soon, so don't expect too much positivity from me. The only bright spot seems to be Vance, if he can get Trump to stick the saner side of his rhetoric that would be much appreciated. Trump1 was much better in practice than seemed likely, judging by what he achieved as opposed to what he said.

Oh well this one's just popped up
Bernard Woolley

If most people from today turned up in 1960 they’d be considered a lunatic. Guess we could get into whether JFK was actually a liberal. ;)
Simon Darkshade

Post by Simon Darkshade »

He was a Cold War American liberal, right before the definitions and positions of the parties underwent their 1960s shift.
Nightwatch2

Post by Nightwatch2 »

jemhouston wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 2:13 am
Bernard Woolley wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:33 am
I know how that goes, in my case when I say something is driving me crazy, I have to add, it's a short drive. :oops:
I alway say

It’s a short put
Nik_SpeakerToCats

Post by Nik_SpeakerToCats »

"...It’s a short putt"
{ Giggle...}

Mum was an excellent golfer, better than most of the guys at that club. Dad, not so much, but honest, so kept his foursomes' scores plausible...

Dad, alas, had a remarkable talent for finding bunkers / sand-traps with 'drive' or 'second'. To the point where we had a shallow 'sand-box' in our modest garden. Not for young me, as beloved of our cat, but to practice 'chips', over and over and over. Like a skilled mortar crew, he could drop 'indirect fire' within an easy putt of the waiting pin...

Disclosure: I had neither talent nor enthusiasm for golf. As said of my dart-throwing, should I 'tee off', the safest place was in the next county...
jemhouston

Post by jemhouston »

Nik_SpeakerToCats wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 1:46 pm "...It’s a short putt"
{ Giggle...}

Mum was an excellent golfer, better than most of the guys at that club. Dad, not so much, but honest, so kept his foursomes' scores plausible...

Dad, alas, had a remarkable talent for finding bunkers / sand-traps with 'drive' or 'second'. To the point where we had a shallow 'sand-box' in our modest garden. Not for young me, as beloved of our cat, but to practice 'chips', over and over and over. Like a skilled mortar crew, he could drop 'indirect fire' within an easy putt of the waiting pin...

Disclosure: I had neither talent nor enthusiasm for golf. As said of my dart-throwing, should I 'tee off', the safest place was in the next county...
You do know why it's called golf. All the other four-letter words were taken. :lol: