Hello, everyone!

The long and short stories of 'The Last War' by Jan Niemczyk and others
Mario Rossi

Re: Hello, everyone!

Post by Mario Rossi »

James1978 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 4:49 pm
Mario Rossi wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:44 am Thank you for the Hungarian and Romanian air forces! 👍
You are most welcome. I just wish I'd saved them all before that board crashed.
As for the AM, I'm in the final editing for forum view, I hope tò post it during this weekend, while the EdA's OrBat needs just the Iberia commandeered fleet section.
If you want, there is space reserved for them in the Italian Armed Forces and Spanish Armed Forces threads. Either Bernard or myself can drop it in place.
Speaking of the Romanian history factfile: I still have a rough draft that with some additional research should be OK for posting; in the end it's all about get some free time to work on it 😄
Oh happy day! And I feel you on the free time to work.

Hmm, I don't suppose you have any drafts of your Yugoslavia work around? Or would be interested in continuing that work?
As I had written in the topic, feel free to copy it or move it there, as you wish.

The main problem with "Yugoslavia in Torment" is that it relied on a huge number of sites and books that may be extremely hard to retrieve after all these years: however, a synthesis could be made, but as always it will require some time.
Belushi TD wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:52 am Hey, welcome back!

We'll not shit on you for your personal politics, only if you argue like a .... well.... unpleasant 4 letter word.

Very glad you found your way back here. If you happen to be in touch with others who have not made it, feel free to try to drag them back in!
Belushi TD
Thank you, I try my best to be polite on the web (and of course in RL) :D
Bernard Woolley wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:11 pm Welcome back, Mario! You’ve been missed. always appreciated your help.
Thank you too, especially for having keep the whole thing going across so many years!
Matt Wiser

Post by Matt Wiser »

Glad to be of help, Mario. Welcome back to the board.
The difference between diplomacy and war is this: Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to hell so elegantly that they pack for the trip.
War is bringing hell down on that someone.
Mario Rossi

Post by Mario Rossi »

As I see there is a core of old-timers of the Board I gently ask: Does anyone have a Word or PDF file of the main story linking up to the first chapter present on the new forum? :geek:
Last edited by Mario Rossi on Tue May 14, 2024 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
James1978

Post by James1978 »

Say Mario, didn't you write the Fuerza Aérea Argentina ORBAT? Any chance some version of that still exists?
Mario Rossi

Post by Mario Rossi »

James1978 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:32 pm Say Mario, didn't you write the Fuerza Aérea Argentina ORBAT? Any chance some version of that still exists?
It's among the ones lost but that I should be able to rebuild from scratch anyway (in some weeks, probably).

I also think Ed'A will be ready in a couple of days then I'll start writing the factfile about Romania since 1989.